Sunday, April 21, 2013

Vacation Preparation

I am so on information overload right now. In preparation for my vacation in a couple of months, I have been doing my usual research. Those of you that know me, know that I am totally anal when it comes to traveling. I need to know as much as I possibly can about where I am going, the layout of the city, the ship and the hotel. I have printed out the information on the sites I want to see in Seattle. I have done a virtual tour of the ship already, and I have found tours of the staterooms on YouTube. (I could only watch a few because they are either shaky and I got sick from the movement of the camera OR they were boring). One dude actually flushed the toilet. Yeh flushed it, like we don’t know what a toilet on the ship sounds like.

One thing that I have found in my quest for information is that there is not a whole lot of GOOD information. There is some here and there but you have to sift through a whole lot. So, I got an idea to try to come up with something so that anyone that follows me (and is as anal as I am when it comes to traveling) can get their information in one place.

I will be posting ideas here and there as I consolidate it. I have information from a bunch of different places from packing lists, suggestions, etc. Hey, I gotta do something as I countdown to my trip of a lifetime (thus far).

No comments: