Saturday, April 10, 2010

My New Gadget



I purchased a Kindle as a gift to myself. I am so loving it, why did it take me so long? No more dragging a hardcover book on my travels. This slips right in my purse. It downloads books in 60 seconds, holds about 1,000 books on the unit. Then, I can free up space when I do hit the magic number.

When school is done in a few weeks, I can get back to my reading - oh how I miss it. Yeh, I read school text, but I'm talking about reading something I LIKE! Since my first reader has my thesis now, I have the weekend off. I finished one book already and have started another. It is great.

When school's over - if I ever sit in another classroom it will be on cake decorating, flower arranging or something. I'm done with the serious stuff. Who knows, I might change my mind down the line but right now? uh, I don't think so.

No comments: