Monday, September 21, 2009

Emmy Awards

I was back and forth between a movie and the Emmy Awards last night.

The parts that I saw showed that Neil Patrick Harris did a pretty good job. I didn't find his humor to be dry and boring. I was cracking up when the team from Ernst & Young came out to "tell how to votes were tallied" and it was taken over by someone (Neil Patrick Harris) from the internet saying that watching television on the internet was taking over the world.

The funniest part was when he was talking and the BUFFERING sign came up. Now who hasn't had that happen when trying to watch something on the internet. It was too funny.

The part where they showed the people in the industry that passed away this year was touching with Sarah Maclaughlin singing I Will Remember You.

None of my shows won, but they were in the running. Most of the ones that won I haven't watch or had the desire to - 30 Rock, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Damages, etc.

I am more The Closer, 24, Saving Grace, Law & Order kind of girl. I really think Mariska should have won for best actress but I digress.

Now, the new season starts tonight - House for two hours. All of my shows begin this week. I am so glad summer's over.

No comments: