Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blue Eyed Soul

I was watching QVC on Monday evening, and one of my favorite duos was on with a new box set that will be released in October.

Hall & Oates!

As they went from one song to the next, I knew them all and all kinds of memories came flooding to me. During the 70s and 80s, they were on fire. It went from Sara Smile to many others.

What a catalog they have. It was interesting to hear that they actually met each other while attending Temple University in 1967. They started talking on an elevator and the rest in music history.

Their box set was put together by them and the booklet chronicles their lives and times during their many hit records. They have sold over 60 million records throughout their history.

I have too many favorites of their music to pinpoint just one, but to name a few: Kiss on My List, Maneater, You Make My Dreams, Say It Isn't So, and the list goes on and on.

No comments: