Saturday, January 31, 2009

Some Are Never Satisfied ...



A friend and I were talking today. How is it that the fans that proclaim to love Barry so much - whine and complain about everything?

Oh Barry, why don't you come to my town? You haven't been here in a while?

Oh Barry, why are you going to the coldest places in the winter?

Oh Barry, we want more television appearances.

Oh Barry, we want original music, where is the original album?


Come on people! He is one man, he can only do one thing at a time. Be happy that he is still giving us the "best of him."

How do you feel when you are working as hard as you can, and giving your best but people continue to hound you - what would you think? How long would you hang on? I know I would say a few choice words, but that's just me.

I am glad for whatever we get from Barry because let's face it, he does it because he wants to - not because he has to.

So, enjoy the albums in your collection, and be patient! He will give us something new when it's time.

No comments: