Tuesday, April 13, 2010

24

I am so sad that my favorite show is coming to an end. This season reminds me of seasons of old. When the season began, I had high hopes for it. As each episode got better, I was fearful because last season started with great promise and then tanked by the end. In other words - it sucked!

This season, there have been the usual twists and turns, but it is GOOD.

I know there is really nothing else that Jack can do. How many times can the world be saved? It is always sad to see a show leave the air, but it is also good to leave the stage before someone pulls you off.

Now, I am looking forward to the 24 Movie. It has been talked about for a while, maybe with the television film schedule being out of the equation it will come to the big screen.

The show is well written and the characters are well played. This season has seen Freddie Prinze, Jr. and one of my favorites Mykelti Williams join the team. I actually thought Hastings (M. Williamson) would be dead by hour 4 but he has gotten better. In fact, I wanted to shoot him mystelf, because the job seemed to be too much for him. The pep talk from Jack seemed to help and he has taken his manhood out of his pocket and is really running things now.

How will the season end? One never knows and since it's the end - I think it is going to be a doozie!

No comments: