Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Barryland

BarryLand, Manilow Land, World of Manilow - whatever you call it is different things to different people.

I have blogged about it before, and probably will again but as time for shows approach, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly will come out of the woodwork. At least there will be talk about the convention, the shows and not just juvenile bickering.

The thing that amazes me is how a man like Barry brings out so many different kinds of people. I have seen all kinds and it is because of that I am blogging.

It seems like the only fun that I have now is when I go to the show. There used to be fun in the fan world - that has been a while now, but the over the top and craziness really takes away from everything. The two-faced people make it worse. I deal with disadvantaged youth; I expect a certain behavior fom them. But grown ass women? You would think there would be a different type behavior but many act like the young people I work with every day. So, why would I want that crap in my cyber life when I have it in my real life? I don't!

So if you have Facebook, Myspace and Twitter, you will probably see me but Barryland - you won't. I truly don't want to catch a case.

No comments: