Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ever Had The Blahs?

I know we all have, and I am definitely there this week. Today, Barry couldn't even fix it.

For the past few days my back has been acting up again. I am in constant pain, 24/7. Yes, hurting all of the time. There is nothing like that and only someone that experiences it or has experienced it knows what I am talking about.

I just exist, and try to fight through it because what's the point - no matter what I do it won't go away, so I go to work, I go to school, I laugh and joke while dealing with it.

Usually I can work around it, but right now it is just making me really cranky. I feel aggravated with everything, the slightest thing pisses me off, I guess you can say I am in an overall "shitty" mood. It always passes when this pain subsides.

We shall see.

I didn't bring you too far down did I?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope it gets better sweetie.

Love ya

texas_fan said...

Boy can I relate. I've felt the same way this week. A combination of some drama and not feeling well (which is mostly because of the stress). It's hard to focus on much of anything when you have that "what's the point attitude". So I'm right there with you on this..hoping to "make it through the rain".