Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Time Is Drawing Near ....

It is getting close to a lot of things. Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and some turkeys are running for the hills about now. Suitcases are being packed (thank God I don't have to do the traveling on Thanksgiving anymore), and stomachs are being emptied to be filled again with everything we can stuff into them.

At my job, we are getting to have a mass exodus of students around the middle of December until January. Can all of my co-workers say a collective HALLELUJAH!!

Lastly, I am heading to Barry's house for the BMIFC Bash. I am looking forward to hanging out with some friends I haven't seen since the summer, and a few that I have not seen since the Holiday Bash.

I cannot wait for those days off, come back and have the Christmas holidays to look forward to. This time of year is always my favorite time - not because of the gift giving (that isn't bad either), but because everyone is happy, joyous and looking forward to a new year with new plans.

Those of you with access to Peachy's Place II will have current updates from Vegas. I will update you with as many details as possible - and they will be REAL reviews not just "oh he looked or sounded good" or "thanks for the special song."

Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments: