Sunday, November 16, 2008

Karma Part Deux

I know I have blogged about this before – KARMA.

I already believed it, but I am always reminded of how true it is that when you do nice things and are a good person. Good things happen to you.

A close friend of mine found out some WONDERFUL news Tuesday, and I am truly happy for her. Not only because she is a wonderful and loving person, but because she deserves it. She has not had the best luck the last few days, but Tuesday it all changed. She sounded so happy when I talked to her and it could not have happened to a nicer person.

I said all of this to say – you truly reap what you sow. You sow good deeds and do good by people – then good will come back to you. But, when you are vengeful, hateful and just spew evil, guess what – you are not going to be a happy camper.

Whose fault will it be?

Not the other guy, just yours. So when you are pointing that finger, look at your hand – how many fingers are pointing back at you?

Let's strive to do those nice things, not because it will benefit you but because it is the right thing to do. There has been medical studies that have proven happier people are healthier.

Smile...it sure as Hell don't cost you nuthin, and it might save you some medical bills.

No comments: