Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Inspirational Words from Tyler

In the email Tyler sent to those of us in his group, he said quite a bit about his studio opening this past week. I cut out an excerpt that I am taping to my computer to read every day. He has such a way with words and it seems they always arrive when I am getting frustrated or wanting to stop trying for my dream. I don't think I ever will, but it just gets discouraging sometimes when the words just don't want to come.

But, here is a man that just a little over 10 years ago was homeless and living in his car. He never gave up, no matter how hard it got for him. How could I give up?




Hear me clearly please. DREAM, DREAMER!

There is a scripture in the bible where God asks Moses, “What is that in your hand?” And then there is another scripture that says your gift will make room for you. And what that is saying is, God is not trying to get information. He knows what’s in your hand already, but he wants you to know it. So, what I’m asking you today is, “What’s in your hand? What gifts do you have that you are sitting on?” Use them and they will take you to your destiny.

Don’t worry about what’s going on or how many people there are who may have what looks to be the same gift. YOUR GIFT will make room for YOU if you believe and faint not. And listen, be careful who you share your dreams with, because there are people who don’t know how to dream and will try to discourage you. That’s okay. Sometimes only you and God have to know. And if He is for you then show me one human being that can stand against you.

No comments: