Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside



Have you been checking out the weather lately? There is a front coming through the East, and it has brought cold temperatures our way.

There was a freeze warning here this morning (29 degrees with the wind chill). Freeze warning, in Georgia in October. All of those things just don't go together. We are usually in the 80s until mid-November.

It is a welcome change, but we are due to be back in the mid to upper 70s by the weekend.

Well, the temperatures are really making my mind think of my trip to Vegas in December. I have already figured out my wardrobe, I just need to figure out what to do with my hair. What I really want to do will be time consuming - when I say time consuming, we are talking about a lot of hours in a beautician's chair, but it will look GOOD.

The packing list has started. You know me, the packing list, and why it was started. LOL I am really looking forward to the Bash, and seeing some old friends. I know it will surely be a lot of fun, as long as the drama stays away.

No comments: