Monday, August 11, 2008

The Weekend Goes So Quickly

Why does the weekend go so fast? But the week drags by?

I know, I know - I am just wishing my life away, but I truly wake up Monday morning counting the days to the weekend.

That is a true sign of not being totally content, I just get tired and discouraged from the daily office politics that I have to endure. My life would be so much easier if I could just do my job and focus on what I need to focus on.

People close to me know exactly what I am referring to. I just get out of bed, say a prayer and ask for my guardian angel to watch over me and keep me from saying something to hurt someone's feelings or make someone mad. Well, I don't really care about either of those things, I want people to know I might be nice but don't take it for a weakness. I can be as nice as you let me be, but I can be as nasty as you make me.