Monday, September 6, 2010

Where Has the Year Gone?

Labor Day is tomorrow, so that means we are on the downhill side of 2010. Before we know it Halloween will be upon us, with Thanksgiving knocking on the door.

I have begun my Christmas shopping, and know exactly what I have to pick up for everyone except my Mother. She is the most difficult person to buy for because she has everything - she needs nothing. Besides, I pick up things for her throughout the year, so I cannot even think of anything she wants right now. My target date for completion by the end of October is still intact. I will probably be finished before then. It is a great feeling.

I have made it to Chapter 7 with my revisions. I have a friend that is going to re-read it to see how it flows. She will be honest, and I really appreciate it. There is a writing workshop this month with an editor, I hope to get some valuable information.

I have been thinking about going back to Vegas for my birthday. Barry is performing on my day, and the Hilton emailed me with some awesome hotel rates. The last time I checked Travelocity the flight from ATL was even reasonable. I just might make it happen, who knows. I had a great trip over the summer so I know it would result in a great birthday.

No comments: