Monday, September 22, 2008

New Fall TV Lineup

It has been a LONG summer. But, this week begins the new television season. Can I get a collective YAHOO!!!!

This week, Law & Order SVU begins, Criminal Minds and CSI NY. Next week, CSI, Ghost Whisperer and Numb3rs. What a life!

I can finally find out what happened. The finales left me in shock, and can I jump back on my distress bandwagon with the shooting of Warwick on CSI. I still can’t believe they are killing him off, yeh I know, he was leaving the show - but dang! Killing him? Couldn’t he transfer to another department or something. After a few episodes, William Petersen will be leaving thus will end my of CSI. I will have to find a new show for Thursday night.

How could I forget Ugly Betty? The season ended with her leaving but for who Henry or Gio?

My favorite tv show will not be on until January, and that show is 24 with Keifer Sutherland. Until then, I will surely have enough to keep me entertained.

No comments: