Friday, September 26, 2008

Caption Pic




Another telephone number got slipped in here. How many is that now?

Is that battery operated toy in here for me?

Well Barry, there is no coal in here so you must have been a good boy!

"hold my stocking hun, i see a cutie under the mistletoe"

Apparently, Santa did NOT get my letter. Here, you can have it.

Oh, sure. Debra gets a stocking. Where's MINE??? I know I was good. That's what whatshername said last night, anyway.

One of these days, Santa will remember that I like my stockings extra large!

well well look at that, you naughty boy you.

HERE DEBRA, JUMP INTO MY STOCKING-I'VE BEEN A GOOD LITTLE BOY!

Ok, I'm ready...you put it on.

OK where's the stocking for the Jewish boy?

Are you sure you were a good boy Barry. Not too much in here.

Ok, everyone. Wanna see what Santa left in MY stocking?

Oh look Barry..it’s a leather scented air freshener. Isn’t that JUST what you always wanted????

No comments: