Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Vacation



Well, it is going to be all quiet in Manilow World for the next 8 weeks.

Wow, what is going to go on? Those of us that have other interests will keep on with our lives as we do every day.

Will it be quiet? That remains to be seen, I am sure that there will be something to keep us entertained. Either we will get a Hotline Message about something surprising coming our way, OR well, if you are reading this, you know exactly what I mean. LOL

Either way, hold on tight because it is going to be a bumpy ride. No, just kidding, I am having positive thoughts that the summer will give us good vibrations, and Barry will have a chance to relax and rest that wonderful voice.

The Fall is supposed to give us a new show. I know that it is going to be wonderful. There are two new albums coming up; who knows what else is coming.

I truly think the world of Barry, but thank God, Barry is the only thing in my world.