Friday, May 9, 2008

My Manilow Network



At 10:38am on May 9th, 2008, My Manilow Network said…

My Manilow Network: Since the new community site was registered under Barry's name, some of our visitors assumed Barry was online when it actually was the IT staff maintaining the site. We have since revised the registration to prevent any further misunderstanding.


OK, was I in the vast minority that knew that it was not Barry logged in? Come on people, think - when will the man have time to log in and check the website, and secondly, if he did, why would he log in under HIS NAME?

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with adding him as a friend on My Manilow Network, and on Myspace as well. Oftentimes, those on their lists receive information first. But, I do not think even in my wildest dreams that Barry is sitting there checking out what's going on in his network. He pays people to do that and they keep him abreast of anything that he needs to know.

First and foremost, it is a nice site, and offers a variety of information, pictures, discussion opportunities, etc. I am really enjoying it, and it is definitely more friendly.