Saturday, April 5, 2008

Random Thoughts

I just spoke with a friend that met Barry last night. I will be meeting him in eight weeks - yes EIGHT weeks. Am I nervous? A little bit, but not really. Then again, my nervousness really won't hit until I am getting dressed that night.

I am also sitting here needing to work on Chapter 5 of my manuscript. For some reason, I have just stalled there. Maybe I should read some of the articles that I have cut out on writer's block. I don't think it is really writer's block rather than just laziness. That is my problem sometimes too, I should be working on it, and I do everything else to avoid it. Isn't that called procrastination?

Well, I guess I need to get back to it. I will never finish it and get it mailed off to Harlequin if I don't get back to it.